1. Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnUserApprove' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v2.0.3800' (MissingFieldException: Field '.PlayerSession.Name' not found.)
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Everytime when I'm going to connect to my Hurtworld ItemV2 server I'm getting this error. What I'm supposed to do with it?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like you installed the Hurtworld v1 Oxide build on a Hurtworld v2 server.

3. Hey! Thanks after your reply I looked around and found this OxideMod/Oxide I didn't know about it and all time I was downloading build from oxidemod.org. Now everything works perfectly.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are the same builds. The links on OxideMod.org redirect to GitHub.com. We don't provide itemv2 builds here though as that version of Hurtworld isn't the public/released version yet.

5. Anyway now everything works well. Thanks for help.