1. NOP

NOP

Is there a way to turn on more verbose logging at the server level, so I can see what responses plugins are sending to clients when a plugin uses player.ChatMessage, or SendWarning, SendError, SendReply, etc....

2. This isn't a direct answer to your question, but why not create a wrapper function?
    Code:
    void SendChatMessage(BasePlayer player, string format, params string[] args)
    {
                SendReply(player, format, args);
                Puts("Message to '" + player.displayName + "': " + string.Format(format, args));
    }

3. NOP

NOP

Thats funny, because thats pretty much the exact wrapper function that I posted in the thread I created below this one! Lol. Great developers think alike? Except you added args. Good idea :p

Im looking for a generic way that will work for every already installed plugin, you know? So I dont have to add that method to every plugin (or a utility class)

4. Ah sorry, didn't see your other post.

I'm unsure of a way to do verbose server logging. If you find out be sure to post it I would be interesting in knowing how.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most of the methods you mention are just wrappers, but there's no way that I know of to intercept those or listen.