1. I know the universal ones are supposed to work, but I’m looking for something to modify loot tables and need admin tools.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty much anything other than universal plugins will not support the itemv2 branch.

The only Hurtworld plugins that I know of that have been updated for itemv2 are Fly, AdminTools, and HurtStore I believe.

3. Thanks Wulf. Klauz told me I’ll need some C# knowledge to get things to work correctly. Gonna start tutorials tonight!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I’ll be working through updating plugins to support both branches as I have time too.

5. Awesome. I’m sure you’ll get to it before I do lol. The last coding I did was html and bbc

6. please give the server restart plugin

7. You can use Timed Execute

8. Please, very much please update Oxide -itemV2

9. Thank you very much) Again, there is no Oxide for very long)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is updated with each game update on the same day of the update generally. The links found here are updated at the same time as the previously referenced link as well. I'd also recommend reading and following the release changelog: Release build changelog.

This thread is not about game updates though, so please create a new thread if you have any issues or questions.