1. Hey guys,

I just updated my server, but it wont start.

The only error I get in RCON is:

Code:
    Server Network Exception
    EasyAntiCheat Shutting Down
    Steamworks Shutting Down

and then the server shuts down.

Anybody having the same problem?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors and upload it here please.

3. I have the same on Linux, this is game error, not Oxide.
    Code:
    Initializing 74 stability supports(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)Platform assembly: /home/server2802/game/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at ServerMgr+<UpdateInventoryFromSchema>c__Iterator1E.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(Filename:  Line: -1)Fallback handler could not load library /home/server2802/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server2802/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
    Couldn't initialize Steam Server (0)(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)Server startup complete(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
      Thread -> id: 7fa6c5b1e700 -> priority: 1
    EasyAntiCheat Shutting Down(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)[Raknet] Server Shutting Down (Shutting Down)
    Steamworks Shutting Down(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at ServerMgr.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(Filename:  Line: -1)

4. No problem for me.

I think it's a problem with your connection ?

5. Same problem

6. You running on Linux? I'm having the same problem, the servers shuts down after a startup is complete... :(

7. Same problem on Linux

8. I'm on Linux and no problem for me. Have you the same error all ?

9. same here, i try to simply start a vanilla server, it crash..... I'm on linux too

10. Couldn't load server/rust-server/proceduralmap.3000.794789160.138.sav - file doesn't exist

11. It's a problem with your map. The file doesn't exist on your FTP.

12. It is a new seed, and the server does not want to create the map

13. I can't run my server too.

I think it is related to this part of the logs (that we all get) :

Code:
    Fallback handler could not load library /[...]/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /[...]/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
    Couldn't initialize Steam Server (872311256)
    This file (RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so) is missing, and I don't know where to get it, updated both server and oxide.

14. Couldn't load server/my_server1/proceduralmap.3000.4242.138.sav - file doesn't exist
    It's the same problem that
    Maurice
    showed in the log

15. Have you load your map from your config ?

16. same to my linux.

17. I put a new seed in server.cfg, have no map created on the server