Moved

Total Downloads: 88 - First Release: Oct 15, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 15, 2016

0/5, 0 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

LangGen - Generates language files using the default language strings

Read more about this resource...

2. Good! I've tested it, work perfect!(Yandex) BUT! If plagin not exist directory with language - it's writing ERROR.
    Code:
    20:51 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\hurtworld\SteamCMD\hurtworld\oxide\lang\ru\AreaNuke.json".)
    20:51 [Debug]   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
      at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding)
      at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.RegisterMessages (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 messages, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String lang) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LangGen+<Generate>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (System.String translation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Babel.Callback (Int32 code, System.String response, System.String text, System.Action`1 callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Babel+<Translate>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__4 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    And can't see plagin's name vits big or small letters. For example: /langgen langgen ru - Error, plagin not found but if I write /langgen LangGen ru - work perfect!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's not really an error with this plugin, more so Oxide. I'll take a look into it though.

Plugin names are also case-sensitive as filenames can be any case, ie. there is no langgen.cs, it's LangGen.cs. Use the exact name without the extension.

4. Ok! Thank's!

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which version of Oxide do you currently have? You can check with the /version chat command.

6. Version 2.0.2487... Sorry, I see that i need update...

7. How can I test to see if the converted text is displaying properly for people in e.g. Russia,

I've converted all my plugins to Russian but don't know how to test it for myself, my game always shows English ^^

I've tried oxide.lang ru
    tried changing rusts game language (This changes stuff like item names on craft menu)

cant think of anything else to try?

Edit : Use a VPN seems to work fine :) Only problem I have are <size> <color> are translated aswell which makes them not work e.g. <size=12> turns to <Размер=12> Which isn't detected and shows in chat, know its not an issue with the plugin the plugin does as it says, atleast its less editing :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where are you using the command at? The oxide.lang command would just set your server language or player's language. If you want to test the plugin, you'd set the language to what you want to test and then generate the language file for a plugin like shown on the Overview.

So for example, if I wanted Russian for myself (assuming I have the permission langgen.use assigned to me), I'd use:
    • /oxide.lang ru
    • /langgen WelcomeTP ru
    You can also do the same via RCON or the local server console (not referring to F1):
    • oxide.lang ru (this would force ru for all)
    • langgen WelcomeTP ru