KillInfo

Want to know info when you wound or kill a player?

Total Downloads: 592 - First Release: Jul 2, 2018 - Last Update: Jul 5, 2018

5/5, 1 like
  1. birthdates submitted a new resource:

KillInfo - Want to know info when you wound or kill a player?

Read more about this resource...

2. birthdates updated KillInfo with a new update entry:

3. Can you please post screenshots and more information about what, when and where players will see information?

Thanks.

4. can i change the text color?

5. Yes, go to the docs in the top section of the website then navigate down to Styling Messages then follow those steps. To use a custom color where it says color= put a color code in.
    EXAMPLE:

Code:
    Wounded_Info: "<color=green>test</color>"
    It is manditory to always end a color with </color>

6. thank you very much, I like the plugin is already working on my server and with the color it looks nice

7. I'm getting NA instead of what was actually shot or wounded

8. Can I get a screenshot?

9. birthdates updated KillInfo with a new update entry:

10. Can we all get screnshots please?

11. The only messages shown are all in the language file located in oxide/lang/KillInfo.json

12. works now with update, thanks

13. it does not work with the update, I installed it and nothing is shown, I had to reinstall the previous one Does anyone know why?

14. did you delete the old config file and generate a new one?

15. if I tried to delete the configuration and the Lang, and install it clean but it does not work, instead the previous one works

16. First go to oxide/lang/KillInfo.json delete that. That's all that's needed. Then reload the plugin or server. And also what is not showing up.

17. Liking this plugin, but I can't get the wound message to appear, only the kill. I probably screwed something up somehow by editing it, but, it looks just like the kill message, can't figure it out

18. birthdates updated KillInfo with a new update entry:

19. I'm still not getting these to show up for some reason.

20. Do you have any errors in console? If not try wiping the language file and if that doesn't work either the attacker is not a player or the victim is not a player. Also look in the config file to check if "Wounded_Info" is false if so, set it to true and it shows up to the player who wounded the other player. If none of these are the case, try a fresh install of the plugin (delete the config, lang and the plugin itself)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2018