1. Im looking for an addon that broadcasts a message like:
    Welcome Razor14150! You have joined Dark Talon and have 3,977 hours in rust! Please keep in mind there are players with more of less hours then you. Thanks DT Staff!

Welcome <PLAYER NAME>! You have joined <SERVER NAME> and have <NUMBER OF HOURS ON STEAM> hours in rust! Please keep in mind there are players with more of less hours then you. Thanks <SERVER INITIALS> Staff!

Possible CFG:
    Welcome Message: Welcome <PLAYER NAME>! You have joined <SERVER NAME> and have <NUMBER OF HOURS ON STEAM> hours in rust! Please keep in mind there are players with more of less hours then you. Thanks <SERVER INITIALS> Staff!

Server Name: Dark Talon
    Server Initials: DT

Im not sure IF its possible to pull the number of hours someones played in rust from steam.

2. this would not be working unless u would track a DB for playtime in ur own server as Private profiles wont share this information

it might be possible but then it wont work as u perhaps wanted

3. Either of yous interested in making this tho but add that if private:
    Welcome Message: Welcome <PLAYER NAME>! You have joined <SERVER NAME> but your profile is private so we dont know how long you have played rust, an admin may as for a screenshot of your steam profile to include hours played in rust and any bans. Please keep in mind there are players with more of less hours then you. Thanks <SERVER INITIALS> Staff!

4. ill might have a look as im still new to the whole thing if i made something ill let u know if someone els is faster then me then thank them instead haha

5. I have made something similar to this in the past, I might be able to modify it for you if you want

6. im currently in process of JoinQuitMsg

Allowing Random Messages with Player name and Steam Integration for Steam Hours

so in the end you can Send Multiple Join & Quit Messages with SteamName & Hours there is no reason for getting the server name and initials als you can add it your self to the text

and QUIT has Reason: why player left perhaps DC or Server Kick or what ever u wanna do

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This could easily be added as an option in ConnectMessages. You may want to request it there.

8. perhaps when i managed to fix some bugs i could ask @Spicy to take over his plugin and make the changes for it as wel

@Spicy is it possible i could be maintainer for ConnectMessages and add these implementations?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516736673][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind the question ill make it custom instead because i dont do hurtworld and other games still new with oxide Rust so if i would fix it i might break something for a different game

9. Or perhaps first it would be a good idea to ask if he would like to make the changes himself? ;)

10. thats always possible haha but my code is based on the JoinQuitMsg Plugin from way way back

11. I'm sure if you do follow wulf's instruction and first request the feature directly to the author it will be added

12. Any progress on this? I really like the idea :)

13. I can do this for you, it's fairly easy.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519262663][/DOUBLEPOST]Click me

14. Fairly easy. (after it took a while)

I did this a while ago but it was only for rust not universal.
    Click me

Click me to

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018