1. Will Update Each Time there is a V2 Update.

(I Have Spawned In each item 1 by one and typed it down. Anything doubled is doubled in v2 not My mistake)

**UPTO DATE AS OF 16/07/17

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
  2. Nice! Although I really hope the devs re-order this when they are done with v2. This list order is even more a clusterfuck than the V1 list haha.

3. It is badly organised and why do they have doubles of items, Its Crazy

4. It's nearing the time to Update this. Please, can a mod Unlock it as for some reason I don't have the option to update this because a mod edited? please If I posted a new thread when an update happens I would need to post a new thread and well.....that would be moderated and deleted probably. Please thanks

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Posts aren't editable after X amount of time. I'd suggest contributing the list to the actual Docs instead:

Oxide API Reference
    GitHub - OxideMod/Oxide: Core mod and extensions for the Oxide mod framework.

6. You can also add this as a section to the Hurtworld wiki at Gamepedia I believe. Or see if you can contact the webmaster of Kortal's Area Hurtworld Item ID's and have them added there, pretty sure that's where everyone got them for V1.