ItemSplitter

ItemSplitter allow you to easily split your items from your main inventory.

Total Downloads: 269 - First Release: Jul 22, 2017 - Last Update: Aug 4, 2017

5/5, 1 like
  1. sami37 submitted a new resource:

ItemSplitter - ItemSplitter allow you to easily split your items from your main inventory.

Read more about this resource...

2. sami37 updated ItemSplitter with a new update entry:

3. What is the point of this plugin if we can split items using middle mouse button? o_O

4. Did you ever try to split a large stack or?

5. Yea, and there is no problem with in-game splitting.... the only use for this plugin I see - is a splitting multiply items at once. But since it drops items, insted of adding them to inventory....
    Also - why so?

6. you probably didn't try to split a 1b wood stack..., on a 1b stack it just split 50k then 34k then lower and lower again and again

7. 1 billion? You mean that? o_O
    Why the hell players would have such stacks..... stacksize 100000 is more then enought....
    As an admin I use to have stacks 100000000 and after spliiting such stack I'm just getting max stack size, so there is still no problem. Having higher stack size seems usless for me =)

8. put your stack at 150k and you'll see the result, anyway it's usefull for high server rate

9. Ok, I got the reason. I may not agree, but who am I to judge?
    Anyway - the question is still here - why drop? Can't you at least try to put it back into the inventory?
    Why can't you use BasePlayer.GiveItem(Item item, BaseEntity.GiveItemReason reason = BaseEntity.GiveItemReason.Generic) ?
    It will drop the item if it's impossible to give to(full inv for example)
    Or, if you prefer to do everything on your own you can use this code:
    Code:
    var moved = createdItem.MoveToContainer(player.inventory.containerBelt,-1,false) || createdItem.MoveToContainer(player.inventory.containerWear,-1,false) || createdItem.MoveToContainer(player.inventory.containerMain,-1,false);
                if(!moved) createdItem.Drop(player.eyes.position, player.eyes.BodyForward() * 2f);
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501793408][/DOUBLEPOST]Yep, I got my mistake. Player.GiveItem will stack the item back.
    But you can use the code I gave - false at the end of the MoveToContainer will prevent items stacking

10. sami37 updated ItemSplitter with a new update entry:

11. =3
    You are welcome =)
    Also - update the description)

12. Can you make it to split 3 stacks of the same size (or close enough?) spliting 3 ways is something i always need to do