IPBlacklist

Moved

Total Downloads: 266 - First Release: Aug 22, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 7, 2017

5/5, 1 like
  1. Ankawi submitted a new resource:

IPBlacklist - Blacklist IPs to prevent them from joining your server

Read more about this resource...

2. Can i use *? 127.0.*.* ?

3. Also I wanted to know . If you can for example add the IP of a given region.

4. Sorry for not replying earlier, for some reason it seemed like I was not receiving notifications for it. But if you add the IP of a given region, then anyone who uses that IP will not be able to join basically.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
  5. Ankawi updated IPBlacklist with a new update entry:

6. Plugin dosn't really work on 7DTD it compiles without any errors but it dosn't block the ips.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7 Days to Die doesn't have most of the hooks necessary for universal plugins yet.

8. I want know about this? Its work? Need ban player, ho change IP on:

He got modem, and privat hack, and i tired ban him... He alwals angry players. Please help about this!

9. If you can track his original IP address, ban him using this plugin. Also include VPNBlock as a combination so that he is unable to use a VPN to join your server. If you find evidence of him hacking and can prove it, send it over to Facepunch as well.

10. But if he have dynamic IP adress? Its Work?

11. The data goes through the IP address that the player was blacklisted with. So if he's using that, then he will not be able to join. However, you can change the IP in the data to match any current ones he's using and blacklist him that way, or just make several databases with different IPs.

12. so for example would this work if we dont have there ip

Code:
    {
        "PlayerName": "blah bah",
        "SteamID": "76561344565764564",
        "IP": ""
      },

13. Yes, you'd either only need the SteamID or IP, so that would work.

14. Since Hurtworld 3.8.4 :
    Failed to initialize plugin 'IPBlacklist v1.0.1' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to Oxide.Plugins.IPBlacklist+PlayerData.)

15. ok loaded plug in in reign of kings grant user <............> <ipblacklist.admin>,, and still says i dont have permission, is this plug in still working???
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510089762][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf do know anything about this 1 plz

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant user ipblacklist.admin

17. ty ill try that now @Wulf
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510090360][/DOUBLEPOST]worked @Wulf ty again