1. The new update is here Wulf.....gogogo!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Already updated. ;) I've been working on things for it for the past few hours.

3. you da man!.....any known issues that I should be aware of?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464000008,1463991324][/DOUBLEPOST]Any reason my server is starting version 32....even after I have updated it since the hotfix came out?

4. Another patch came out, be patient for another update :)

5. the hotfix that makes it protocol version 33?

6. Think you need to update it again wulf.
    When adding the new oxide the server say that you are playing on an old version of the game.
    When not added oxide you can play.

Tried this on a linux and windows system and with and without oxide (without plugins)

7. Oxide was only updated to the patch and not the hotfix....patch is version 32 and the hotfix makes it version 33........if you run with oxide it will run the server as 32, thats why you are getting the version is older.

8. Through the search servers does not connect, writes that the old version. Through connect everything works.

9. Is there a solution for that of do i need to wait for wulf?

10. Im sure we have to wait for wulf. I didn't even realize that the patch was followed up with a hotfix.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm putting out another now, I can't wait up all night for all versions. :p

12. No plug-in does not work ? Will be updated when?

13. nice wulf! But it is updated now?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins will work if Oxide is installed regardless of the Hurtworld version, but the update is being done to patch the updated version of Hurtworld. A build will be available shortly though, which is when I'll post info to the Release Changelog thread.

15. Thank you kindly Wulf.

16. @Wulf will update when ? Can you give a time ?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As soon as GitHub isn't having issues: GitHub System Status.

18. Thanks mate

19. Thanks!