HumanNPC

Adds interactive Human NPCs which can be modded by other plugins

Total Downloads: 24,392 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93233/5, 133 likes
  1. i created the kit and did /npc kit like stated but he does not use any of the items in the kit

2. Take time to read plugins page and discuss boards.

did you type /kit items
    to add items to the kit you're creating ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
  3. Im having a weird issue where it my damage distance is all wonky. when my npc has a gun, it fired 1 shot, then gets extremely close before continuing to fire. when i swap out the gun with a spear and make no other changes, suddenly im getting hit from great distances. any suggestions?

4. yes and i've same problem...

/kit list return my kit
    on data folder, Kits.json contain my kit's

Code:
    /npc_edit Alexia
    /npc kit Quest
    /npc_end first
    nothing happened...

NPC say welcome and bye message...

edit: added a movie: Streamable

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2018
  5. Why NPC to come close to shoot, investigative and misses. Well, in General. all on video

Google translate sorry

6. hi, how do you stop botspawn bots getting deleted by this plugin?

7. after I finish editing my npc it just stands there and is still invincible is there something I missed out?

8. Hello. I am having trouble in this mod right now. I have made an npc and now I am trying to get rid of it. I have done /npc_reset and it's still there. Whenever I do /npc_remove it just says that there is no npc there. I need help. :(

9. Can someone help me? HumanNPC is deleting all the Scientist on my Server :(
    [HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 6518299 6518299

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 9775821 9775821

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 2680413 2680413

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 2044830 2044830

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 2871837 2871837

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 5453127 5453127

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 2683574 2683574

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 605790 605790

[HumanNPC] Detected a HumanNPC with no data or disabled, deleting him: 9289880 9289880

10. its just happend if u load or reload this plugin on a running server, after server restart it will dont happend again

11. Hi all, just started playing around with this, but I am stuck on the npc attacking at range.

The damagedistance stuff. I set it to fight at range, but he seems to run up point blank and fire.
    are there other setting that combine with this, I have tried most of them at this point I think.

Sometimes he also seems to shoot himself as he fires several round and then falls down wounded!?

Anyone experience this or have any solutions to the issue?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
  12. Could you please add a peacekeeper option to this, like BotSpawn? I want these NPC's to only attack if people have a weapon out.

13. Hello, i've a problem with NPC.
    When i reload the plugin, NPC's appear 1 second and disappear.

Solved - bad zone permission

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
  14. NPC is no longer actively attacking players

15. Try to check the command: / npc Hitchance 100 (in percent, hit accuracy)

Can? / npc Invulnerable true / false (invulnerability)

This sometimes happens .. more often when ID is changed. There are options to restart the plugin, if not - the server, if not - find it on the server along the path, the lines npc and delete manually (\ oxide \ data \ HumanNPC.json) Then o.reload HumanNPC in the console

Yes, there is such a problem. Nogrod, really need help! Strange behavior. When attacking, the bot shoots several times, and then shoots itself lol)) Maybe with a grief that missed? ))))

... I join! And consider the possibility to perform simple actions by the bot. For example, in response to an invitation to a command, simulate pressing "E", or when simulating a door collision, simulate pressing "E" (Probably Pathfind should do it? Check whether the door is in front of it and if TRUE, then simulate the "use" )

16. will this ever get to the point where it can run in game chat commands for the player

17. anyone know why my npc wont attack i've set it to hostile ect and gave it a path ect ect it just won't attack unless i attack it, i want it to attack a player on sight i think it's something to do with the radius. not 100 percent sure though :)

18. Please send the lines from the config file on this npc, I'll tell you the exact reason.

19. "waypoint": "murder",
    "collisionRadius": 5.0,
    "spawnkit": "gun",
    "damageAmount": 10.0,
    "damageDistance": 0.0,
    "damageInterval": 2.0,
    "attackDistance": 20.0,
    "maxDistance": 200.0,
    "minstrel": null,
    "hostile": true,
    "speed": 3.0,
    "stopandtalk": true,
    "stopandtalkSeconds": 3.0,
    "enable": false,
    "lootable": false,
    "hitchance": 0.75,
    "reloadDuration": 0.0,
    "needsAmmo": true,
    "defend": true,
    "message_hello": null,
    "message_bye": null,
    "message_use": null,
    "message_hurt": null,
    "message_kill": null,
    "protections": {
    "Generic": 0.0,
    "Hunger": 0.0,
    "Thirst": 0.0,
    "Cold": 0.0,
    "Drowned": 0.0,
    "Heat": 0.0,
    "Bleeding": 0.0,
    "Poison": 0.0,
    "Suicide": 0.0,
    "Bullet": 0.0,
    "Slash": 0.0,
    "Blunt": 0.0,
    "Fall": 0.0,
    "Radiation": 0.0,
    "Bite": 0.0,
    "Stab": 0.0,
    "Explosion": 0.0,
    "RadiationExposure": 0.0,
    "ColdExposure": 0.0,
    "Decay": 0.0,
    "ElectricShock": 0.0,
    "Arrow": 0.0

20. found a solution just used BotSpawn for what i wanted :)