HumanNPC

Adds interactive Human NPCs which can be modded by other plugins

Total Downloads: 24,392 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93233/5, 133 likes
  1. yeah i checked, not a single NPC

2. Hello

if I had a server wipe; how can I spawn my stored npc s again?
    best regards

3. I got a question. I'm trying to use spawning underground as well as on surface. I'm using some mass spawning so sometimes they spawn in the map and return Failed to spawn assets/prefabs/npc/scientist/scientist.prefab on a valid navmesh.

I know EndPos.y = Math.Max(EndPos.y, TerrainMeta.HeightMap.GetHeight(EndPos) will just get highest point of map. I saw the WaterMap.GetHeight too if swimming. Can I change that instead of getting highest point and get nearest down position, to start from bottom and get the first ground possible loc? so if it spawns under map, it checks from bottom to top (will get underground spawn position if found, else it would just spawn on surface?). What should I use? Or maybe just check all around him (top, bottom, sides) detect nearest ground and change pos.y?

4. Code:
    Failed to initialize plugin 'HumanNPC v0.3.18' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.HumanNPC.CheckCfg[String] (System.String Key, System.String& var) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.HumanNPC.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.HumanNPC.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
  5. Hello everyone ... I can not put business at the NPC. I created the kit but nothing when I activate it for the pnj ... Help please.

6. Hi It is possible to make sit a npc on a chair thank you

7. He sleep my npc lol

how to change it please?

edit reloaded plugin seems to work...

8. plugin could use some api such as setting npc spawn, flags, etc.
    at the moment i edited the plugin to do this. hackey but it works.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2018
  9. helo anyone here. I need some help with npc. the npc only attacks and shoots when it is 0 meters

10. The plugin will not load, I haven't made any changes to it, I've only just installed it but it won't load.

11. The HumanNPC plugin seems to not be loading for some reason, I've made no changes to it and have only just installed it but it seems like it isn't working. I've attempted to restart the server and reload the plugin but nothing.

Nvm fixed

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2018
  12. Read error in console.

13. This is what comes up in the console, I cannot see an error. upload_2018-5-31_10-34-56.png

Attached Files:

14. You are missing the required plugins to run this one. Read the overview. Dependencies are not optional here

15. Can we get some API for this? As an example it could work like ZoneManager does where you pass a list of arguments and it either creates or updates an NPC with said arguments.

16. sounds like what npctp do ! just check npctp !

17. How to assign a permission to NPC ?
    or to avoid a zone with permission (from zonemanager) to kick them off ?
    Thank you a lot for your work and for a possible answer :p
    (saw this question here many times, but still not answered)

18. Not possible. You could try private zones but dunno if it would apply to an npc. And if it did work it would prob just keep trying over and over again which would lag the server

19. im sure youre aware of this but the latest update makes this plugin not load in /:

20. how do i have my npc equip armor and guns and be hostile so he can kill people ......