HumanNPC

Adds interactive Human NPCs which can be modded by other plugins

Total Downloads: 24,392 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93233/5, 133 likes
  1. Hello, plugin is unloaded :(
    Since the latest update

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details, errors, logs, etc. please.

3. I got a problem, when i kill a "npc" it will count as a "clan kill" how to i make them leave that clan or make them to "neutral"?

And can you somehow make the bot have more HP or resistence?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  4. Hey awesome plugin, Although im having two issues.
    1. in console this is constantly repeating ?

ArgumentException: Object type UnityEngine.Quaternion cannot be converted to target type: UnityEngine.Vector3

Parameter name: val

2. the npc will not shoot at distance. he will run up to you then shoot. i need to fix this as i want snipers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

5. in your \oxide\data\HumanNPC.json
    I think you need to tweak:
    "damageDistance": 4.0,
    "attackDistance": 300.0,
    "maxDistance": 300.0,
    To make a good sniper. And may the lord have mercy on your players.

6. cheers mspeedie, ill give that a crack

7. Anyway to get a copy function for quick making NPC's?

8. I set attackdistance to 3 but he doesnt reset, just keeps chasing

9. Does anyone know why my bots are killing themselves?

I created some "Titan" bots that patrol alongside the roads to deter people from savaging for scrap and components yesterday. When I logged back on today, I noticed from the Death Notes plugin that I also have installed shows that one out of the 3 I have active now keeps "killing itself with no weapon at 0 meters away". I flew over to his spawn point, and sure enough: He shoots his shotgun and it makes a flesh-hitting sound that leads to him falling over.

Does anyone know about something I might've done wrong? Other than that, they're working like a charm. Excellent plugin! <3

10. attack distance not working? smg guy only shoots when up in face

11. I can't kill the npcs...

No matter which health I set.

Waypoints kits etc all is working but they are unkillable.

I have set god mode on the console to false..

Did I missed something?

Edit: Forget it I had invulnerable set to true.

12. Code:
    (22:22:02) | Ignored unnecessary '// Reference: Newtonsoft.Json' in plugin 'HumanNPC'
    (22:22:04) | PathFinding was compiled successfully in 1710ms
    (22:22:04) | Error while compiling: HumanNPC.cs(672,31): error CS0012: The type `Apex.LoadBalancing.ILoadBalanced' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `ApexShared, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    (22:22:04) | Unloaded plugin PathFinding v1.1.2 by Reneb / Nogrod
    (22:22:04) | Loaded plugin PathFinding v1.1.2 by Reneb / Nogrod
    Oups any idea ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can be fixed by adding // Reference: ApexShared at the top of the plugin, otherwise wait for a new Oxide build that adds that default reference for plugins.

14. Thx @Wulf , after a moment an update on the server has resolved this.

15. Will this update anymore? cant get it to work now! NM got it to work when istalling PathFinder

16. Is there a way to give the npc right to use the heli.call command?

17. Hey! i can't put in any kits.. I want bots to, and i downloaded all kits to create bots but the file only be like text files? how can i get them to program file?

18. The hostile function no longer works. Bot has kit, and will attack if I attack it, but wont attack when im in range of the radius i set. all settings are correct.

19. Hi, i ve just created an naked NPC and want to give him clothes. How do i interact with the NPC to give him Items and clothes. Thank you

20. Read the documentation and especially the part about the kits!
    Human NPC - Core