1. I know I sound like an idiot, but I am not experienced with these types of things.

How do I access the Basic Server Console that was implemented in this latest version of Oxide?

Can I still access the console even though my server is professionally hosted?

Thanks for humoring my ignorance!

2. I seen it was added in the last update.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd likely only be able to access it if you are self-hosting, but all you'd need to do is start it.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, there'd be no point in using that with this. We may be able to expose RCON though, we'll see.

5. Hi I am PrestonHack who wrote ROKServerController this app is for local hosting however it can be used to update server configuration remotely but its not yet implemented. Plus my app was released for a previous version of ROK and I haven't reconfigured the app to make sure everything works since the last update.

6. Preston ! update this app so we can use it..

7. I'm working on a video game right now along with course work so maintenance is slow what features do you want? message me on my github page. Plus i wasn't to keen on maintaining something that is rejected by codehatch they would rather promote streamers than community apps.

8. I would love to have access to some sort of Rcon as Gamservers does not offer much help for running things.