Rust Hammer removal tool

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Runs, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Hello I have a server running for basically just me and my family members.
    Of course others join in time to time which is fine with us.

We have been searching and looking for a removal tool for days and just can't seem too find one.
    I know there's a popular plugin called R-Remover (sorry if i got the name wrong)

But after hours of testing and tweaking we can't get it too do what we like.

R-Removal does everything we want but 2 things...

We can't figure out how to make it so ALL players can remove any placed structures without a cupboard placed.

And we can't figure out how to make it so that in order too use the " /remove " you have to have a hammer in your hand.

Can anybody please shed some light and help us out?
    Even if it's a custom plugin can anybody be willing to help?

2. the one you are talking about is on the Rusty Servers.. ive been tryna find that one aswell as i prefer that more too. its either a private plugin or a custom one that Rusty may have made himself so i doubt anyone can find it unless the creator themselves offer to sell it to you

3. If we can have some help with makeing it so ALL players can remove any placed structures without a cupboard placed.

I would be satisfied since rusty has coined the hammer in hand.

Can anybody make me a custom plugin?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  4. / bump

5. pretty sure hes looking for something along these lines

-have to have hammer in hand to destroy
    -dont need to be owner of the deployed object.
    -can destroy anything thats not in TC radius

im pretty sure he wants what the Rusty Servers have for their removal plugin

6. yes but only #2 and #3 Having the hammer in your hand wouldn't make a difference to me.

7. Nevermind got it working with a hammer in your hand thanks for the help everyone..

8. Would you post it for a lot of us who want similar?

9. If you want this plugin PM me.