Reign of Kings Gold for killing animals

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XxRADENxX, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Trying To Make It So People When They Kill Animals It Adds Gold To There Account.. Please Take Look In Side Plugin..

2. i use ECO universal currancy plugin just wanted to make it so you can collect gold and add it to the dollar account of the player since grand exchange is hackable and players can glitch items everyone tells me oh no its fixed when it deffly not since people glitch unlimited gold so this way players have ingame currancy and can do what they will with it but as of right by defult you get 1000 dallars can no way to collect more

3. It would help if people actually notify me of this since I'm working on improving the Grand Exchange. I can't tell if something is wrong if I never hear complains. I do know of an exploit with overloading the integer for buying stuff but I already have a fix for that.

4. yeah on my server 4 guys had unlimted gold and bought 5k stacks full of t7 blocks and 5k stacks full of iron and steel ingots so i was force to removed since i use 5k stacks they had everything from the market in like 14 steel chest at 5k perstack
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502214113][/DOUBLEPOST]i figure eco would be a simple easy plugin that players may sell there own items at there own base with in game currancy
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502214365][/DOUBLEPOST]kind of like a shillings system i use ECO plugin with JAIL plugin so they can pay to get out of jail. but no way to collect anymore shillings unless admin give it to them so killing animals added to it would make way easyer for admins