1. screen - http://joxi.ru/DmBRDBjHxgNPmP.png
    Code:
    uLink detected risk for major GC spikes. Unreliable outgoing BitStreamPool (isTypesafe: True) overflow, pool capacity 1000, usage was 1721
    Frame lease stream pool exceeded by 20
    Frame lease stream pool exceeded by 436
    uLink detected risk for major GC spikes. Unreliable outgoing BitStreamPool (isTypesafe: True) overflow, pool capacity 1000, usage was 1526
    uLink detected risk for major GC spikes. Unreliable outgoing BitStreamPool (isTypesafe: True) overflow, pool capacity 1000, usage was 1418

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  2. how have you get 53/50 online and by the looks of it you need a better server idk tell me what specs your host it, im using a 16gb ram 10 core beast

3. I just changed the number of slots without restarting the server

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You didn't actually change the maxplayers then. ;)

5. Hi, i am hosting a server on my pc. After i installed oxide plugins a problem appeared. Idk why suddenly the server get really laggy and it starts kicking every player on it. And thats all u can connect again and everything but this annoys alot the players on it. Can you help me?
    View image: Sin título
    My pc has 8gb ram and an AMD a8-5500 processor.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide shouldn't have any relation to the error your posted. I'd recommend testing without though to verify.

7. I runned the server all day with oxide installed and no problem appeared, at night after i installed some plugins this problem appeared. I have playerdatabase, playerinformation, player list, kits and help installed.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Test without and see if they stop. I've never encountered the issue, so I can't really say for sure what it is.

9. Those warnings mean there is too many RPCs being sent inside a single update loop frame.

uLink detected risk for major GC spikes. Unreliable outgoing BitStreamPool (isTypesafe: True) overflow, pool capacity 1000, usage was 1721
    Frame lease stream pool exceeded by 20

Both are different mechanisms that do essentially the same thing, a pool of bitstream objects that gets auto released at the end of the frame once the outgoing packets are sent.

This is usually caused by something blocking the update loop for a second or two, then the game tries to catchup on things sending the backlog of rpcs out in a single frame.

10. So the problem with ulink is not solved?

without oxide no lag!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you running any custom plugins?

12. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  13. server, and i have 2 servers running with oxides one gets 60 online the other gets 25 online the first server crashs once every 24 odd hours spitting red errors related to the game but thats expected its beta but i dont get players getting disconnected at all im using a 16gb ram 10 cores x 2.3 ghz and a 500 mb/s connection + running a rust server all under 15% cpu

14. Unknown command

15. my bad its without the forwards slash im tierd lol

16. first command works, second - not
    I have huge FPS drop on my server. From 70-80 to 15-30

17. second one needs a decimal number after it, i suggest not to use it as i dont actually know the size of there current pool

18. Any suggestions how to fix FPS drop?