1. i fully agree! i love your ideas, Colon Blow! its nothing new, but great fun and missing in rust, they have great potential!
    i imagine players being able to craft or buy a helicopter, fill it up with bullets, rockets and fuel and then fly arround with it, being a huge pain in the ... :D and then hopefully return and land on their base. maybe the pilot could take players in the heli, so they could shoot with their own weapons, and jump down with parasuit (idea: rope) for raids, rescue or whatever mission
    No need to mention how many people wish for horse riding!
    Please upload your files if you are willing to share them. i dont mind at all if they are incomplete, i am just really interested in your work, would love to look into the code (i am c# beginner)

2. Yes pro pls share

3. Sure, ill let you guys test it out :) another fun plugin. I will be able to post it later today.

4. OMG Very very thanks bro you are real hero man very thanks ı am waiting ı am refreshing page all day very thanks man

5. Awesome! Thank you very much :)

6. AWESOME! Thanks Colon Blow .. Also +1 for horse please ;)

7. hey man when you share pls share ı am waiting all day refreshing sory my englissh garbage

8. He works very hard plus he has other plugins and I bet he has a life he needs time for. Im also very excited but give him time, its not like ur paying him.

9. looking forward to see it too :) but stress is a huge enemy for creative minds. Colon Blow, chill out please ;)

10. hey man pls share alfa version horse ride pls

11. You guys can try it out. Its a "Horse Fly" ...not really a Horse ride though :)
    - You have to be admin, and no clipping to use it.
    I just think admins needs cool way to fly around.
    Then you can just fly around with a horse, the horse will actually run when you speed up too :)
    Horse will disappear if you stop flying, or type command again.

use /horsefly

if you guys think it works ok, I can add a little polish and config stuff and release it.

12. you are genius man vert thanks yo uare good people thankssss

13. It does not stop XD

14. you should be able to just type /horsefly again or disable noclip, and it will remove itself.
    Or if that is a issue, you can reload plugin, that should remove any players with horsefly on.

15. very good worikinh ı am waiting noel father car chariot sory my english but ı say furnace car drive horse you understand :)

16. yes, my Admin Chariot ... too many bugs right now with that one. Ill try to get it fixed up for testing too.

17. @Colon Blow so any update on the flying heli or is it still as it is in the state that is here on forum? I kinda want have fun with it ;)

18. Still in this state. I have another project in the works first. Then back to heli. :)

19. Nice fun plugins. Is it possible to display the horse-model while using vanish?

20. I think you need to Post that on PLUGIN REQUEST forum