1. after the update, when the player gives the shot, the server disconnects it with this error
    Code:
    xxxxxxxxx kicked: RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack
    MissingFieldException: Field 'ProtoBuf.PlayerProjectileAttack.travelTime' not found.
    some solution?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update Rust before updating Oxide?

3. Yes

Build Date: 04/10/2018 11:06:19
    Unity Version: 2017.1.3f1
    Changeset: 26421
    Branch: release\

Protocol: 2081.160.1
    Build Date: 04/10/2018 11:06:19
    Unity Version: 2017.1.3f1
    Changeset: 26421
    Branch: release
    Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3887

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The version command showing as updated doesn't mean Rust was fully updated before installing Oxide, just that an Oxide build was installed that is patched for that Rust version. A MissingFieldException would generally imply that something isn't fully updated and is using mixed versions.

5. if the player shoots in the sky, he does not get a kick.

I use Rust Server Manager for windows, first i was update server then i update oxide. I try update again

6. I'm new to being an admin, so bear with me. I updated Oxide, but I'm getting this error. Should I also update Rust:IO?

7. When you hit arrows in any surface kick from the server with the error:
    MissingFieldException: Field 'ProtoBuf.PlayerProjectileAttack.travelTime ' not found.
    sorry for my English
    i need Help :D

I hope this translation will be better,
    bug When firing a bow or crossbow, to any surface, the latest version of Oxide

8. I'm sorry for my english.

I have the same problem,
    1) I installed STEAMCMD and SERVER, when server connected worked well when giving some shot or shot with archery. BUT when installing OXIDE, this error has started, TAKE DC BY SCREWING ARROW OR SHOT ON SERVER.

9. i am having the same error, console says ProtoBuf.PlayerProjectileAttack.travelTime not found

i downloaded rust and oxide both so i think it is the last version

10. I have this same problem, the server is brand new, just built on Friday 4.20.2018.