1. Hello guys, as the title said, i would love to have some help installing the Oxide mod for my dedicated server.
    I have tried to install it and done EXACTLY like everyone does on youtube etc, BUT! i dont have the start.bat since i have a dedicated server, i just have to press a button and then the server starts.
    For example, the Build.cs plugin, i have tried writing "load Build" in console, but it wont work either.
    If any experienced and kind soul would like to help me, please contact me and maybe help me through Teamviewer or something.

Sincerly, EC | Snoop.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors. Also, you do not need to load plugins manually, they are loaded automatically when installed under the oxide/plugins folder if Oxide is installed.

3. So, i type /logs? Or do you mean the log file in Oxide?
    (EDIT) I will send you a PM of my most recent log.
    (EDIT2) I can't send you PM. Please contact me in any way.

4. Why not just upload the log here?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you upload a renamed CSharpCompiler.exe? Make sure you've installed the Linux version of Oxide, not the Windows one, as your server is Linux.

6. It is named CSharpCompiler. There is another one called CSharpCompiler.x86 too though.
    I am 99.9% sure i installed the linux version.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you double-check that you installed the Linux one and not the Windows version at any point with it renamed? It sounds like you have the Linux one because of the x86 one too, but it'd be good to double-check that the install is complete with the Linux build.

8. It is Linux build :)

9. New Oxide user here - trying to set up a modded server.
    It's not going that well at the moment.
    I've installed Oxide version 2.0.2394 with a build-in button on my host site for my server.
    Now I've triede to install "DeathNotes" and "UiPlus", both the plugins give me this error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 21:25 [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()  at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    I've tried to do as this thread tells me to when installing it and I can call oxide commands.
    When I installed the plugin, I tried with a live server and a shut down server, both did a reload command, to reload them into the game, on start up and on reload I got the above error - what's wrong?

10. I do not work at all CSharpCompiler
    tried all the possible commands , I have Debian 64 -bit

I do not work at all CSharpCompiler.exe
    tried all the possible commands, I have Debian 64-bit
    wine 1.8.4, here's logs. Launched with xvfb-run --auto-servernum --server-args = '- screen 0 640x480x24: 32' wine64 RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -load + server.hostname "Suplex" + server.port "28017" + server.identity "my_server_suplex" + server.maxplayers "200" + rcon.port "28018" + rcon.password "0000" + server.seed "22011999" -server.secure "False"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473868556][/DOUBLEPOST]What?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2016
  11. Code:
    (12:19:32) | [Oxide] 10:20 AM [Error] Exception while starting compiler: (IOException: Error creating standard output pipe)(12:19:32) | [Oxide] 10:20 AM [Debug] at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(12:19:32) | [Oxide] 10:20 [Error] Updater plugin failed to compile!(12:19:32) | [Oxide] 10:20 [Error] Compiler couldn't be started.
    Help plz

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are any of you still experiencing this issue?