1. I just write my first plugin for Hurtworld. All works fine untill reloading this plugin. Compiler throw Error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 02:02 [Error] Lengthofnickname plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 02:02 [Error] Lengthofnickname.cs(53,27): error CS0012: The type `UnityEngine.EventSystems.IEventSystemHandler' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    This lines are:
    Code:
    49            if (currentSession.Name.Length >= intmaxnamelength)
    50            {
    51                Puts(lang.GetMessage("Kick_Playr_For_Long_Nickname_ServerLog", this), currentSession.SteamId.ToString());
    52                Singleton<ConsoleManager>.Instance.ExecuteCommand("kick " + currentSession.SteamId + " " + lang.GetMessage("Kick_Playr_For_Long_Nickname_Ingame", this));
    53                return false;
    54            }
    Any ideas what can I do with this?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to reference mentioned in the error: UnityEngine.UI.

So at the top of your file, use // Reference: UnityEngine.UI

3. Lol, I don't know this trick :D it's work now, thanks

4. @Wulf
    if I bother you, is there a way to reload plugin itself?
    For example, I use command for changing value in config-file and must reload it for take effect with /reload <plugin name>, but I want reloading plugin automatically. Is it possible?
    I tried this, but console only throw: Unknown command: 'oxide.reload'
    Code:
    Singleton<ConsoleManager>.Instance.ExecuteCommand("oxide.reload Lengthofnickname");

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You shouldn't need to reload the plugin, just read the config again. Hurtworld doesn't have all of the core console commands yet.

6. yea, true :) enough LoadDefaultConfig(); thanks again. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016