1. I tried a completely fresh install of rust server today after a failure of oxide to load yesterday. When I tried on a fresh install of everything today still same errors referenced script on this behavior is missing and gameobject waterwellstatic missing. Seems to be everytime i try to start it after placing the oxide rustdedicated.data in the server and then trying to run it. Followed by a nullreference exception. Screenshot attached

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The errors shown in your screenshot indicated that you are mixing Rust versions, so likely installing an older Oxide build on top of the Rust server. The solution is fully updating Rust and the installing the latest Oxide build.

3. Hmmm updated to newest build of rust through steam command, downloaded and installed current build of oxide. Still same thing. Unless im missing something last update I see for oxide was back in 2016. Latest build of rust was released two days ago

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You’re installing an old build of Oxide if you are seeing 2016. Last build of Oxide for Rust was last Thursday. It sure where you’d be getting the old build either.

5. Is it not,
    login anonymous
    force_install_dir "c:\rustserver\"
    app_update 258550

To update?

[DOUBLEPOST=1517676012][/DOUBLEPOST]and wheres the new build of oxide? I am getting it from here on the downloads page

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The download page would have the latest.

7. Thats what im doing used that above on steamcmd and downloaded the oxide plugin from the site

8. Resolved was an issue with steamcmd not updating. Fresh install of steamcmd seemed to be the fix