EnhancedHammer

Moved

Total Downloads: 17,839 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Sep 21, 2017

5/5, 38 likes
  1. Visagalis submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Hammer - Quickly upgrade your base!

Read more about this resource...

2. Alright, so tell me if I understand this correctly:
    You simply select the tier you wish to upgrade to, and then the Hammer simply upgrades to that whenever you left-click?
    That's excellent.

3. That's exactly what it does :)

I'll post video of how it works today.

4. Had a chance to test it myself in-game. It's outstanding! If you're building a base and walk in between two blocks and just swing your hammer, it incredibly speeds up building. Thank you, sir.

5. No problem :) let me know if you come across any bugs, or find some needed features which could improve this plugin!

6. Wow, this Plugin is so good! But i have some questions.
    i want that every Player (not only Admins) can use this and it costs normal resources.
    How can i change that in Settings?

7. It already works like that, all resources are taken accordingly to how much that upgrade cost, it works for everyone like that.

I think you've read my future plans, and got confused :)

8. there is no rescource consumption for normal players, if u fix that u'll get 10 bucks :)

9. I've sent you a PM, lets discuss about this problem there :)

EDIT: Problem is that inventory aren't refreshed right after items are taken from it, so sometimes it shows that items aren't removed, but they are, they get removed after next inventory refresh. This will be fixed once i get back from work!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  10. Visagalis updated Enhanced Hammer with a new update entry:

11. Visagalis i got some plugins in my rust experimental server also enchanced-hammer but they don't seem to work i checked some forums that somewhere in the oxide map there is also config map but there are no configs in the map somehow they wont seem to pop up? Please help me with this

12. Setting up your own Rust server | Oxide read part which says "Adding Oxide 2 to the server".

13. It does not work correctly with the plugin HuntRPG

14. Visagalis updated Enhanced Hammer with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1447095708][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How incorrectly it works? Is there any errors or something?

15. No experience is pumped from the improvement of buildings!

16. Awesome idea, been wanting this for a long time. Installing on my server now. Thanks!!

17. hehe, glad you like it, let me know if any issues will appear :) i found none...

18. Is this a bug? You are unable to rotate a wall ONLY after a quick-upgrade. Regularly upgraded walls rotate normally.

19. Visagalis updated Enhanced Hammer with a new update entry:

20. image file

Attached Files: