Duelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,050 - First Release: Jun 15, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. nivex submitted a new resource:

Duelist - 1v1 dueling event.

Read more about this resource...

2. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Duelist v0.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.IsDueling (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

:( not work.

3. 7:40 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Duelist v0.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    17:40 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. I'll take a look at this when I get home.

5. This plugin is bad
    You use Kits to create sets in the arena

6. Does this also work on a PVE server?

7. What about it is bad? I'm aware of the null reference exceptions and will fix them now that I'm home.

From the overview:

Kits plugin support: You may use custom kits instead by specifying their name as created using Kits in the configuration file under Settings -> Kits. Kits will be randomly chosen.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497616780][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not that I'm aware of. Which plugins are you using for your PVE server? I can probably work this in.

8. I am using TruePVE. That would be awesome!!

9. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

10. I'm using Quest / q
    Dangerous Treasures /dtd

Attached Files:

11. You can edit the queue command name in the config. However I will implement a solution for this.

Dangerous Treasures uses /dtd. Duelist uses /dt. I'll rename it so it's not confusing.

12. "Auto Create Dueling Zone If Zone Does Not Exist": true,
    /q - /duel not started
    I'm using the EventManager

Attached Files:

• dd.jpg
      dd.jpg
      File size:
      5.6 KB
      Views:
    • dd2.jpg
      dd2.jpg
      File size:
      137.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  13. Hey. When you re spawn back you will get stone and torch in you inventory.

14. It's in the overview that you must type '/duel on' to enable dueling on the server. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497636634][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You mean rock and torch? Yes. This is intended. You're allowed to join duels with these items only.

15. Automatic dueling?
    add console server command ?

Will you develop a functional duel?
    Example here was deleted

/duel on

Attached Files:

• dd.jpg
      dd.jpg
      File size:
      5.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  16. Add support ZoneManager

17. This is really great.

Couple of things. If you are not high up looking down when you /duel custom - it seems to mess up some of the spawn points:

Gyazo - 291a0d350277e1674afbfa7c286600b7.jpg

Also, when it lists yourself at the bottom of /dt it gives you the incorrect ranking (integer):

Gyazo - 43400b8dcc649808987c70d765fd56fb.png

And I'm really pleased it's independent of Zones.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497644078][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, it would be very cool in a future version if you let us set custom spawns. That way we could have mini arenas with specific spawn points.

18. Omfg someone actually , finally did this :D if you got inspired by my request - thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!
    awesome shit. gonna test this asap

19. I can add console command. :)

Function duel? Please explain

I don't understand the issue.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497649869][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed these issues in the next update. I may consider custom spawn points later. :)

20. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry: