1. Pretty much as the title states.
    I can't seem to find much on what is needed to get a base going for adding support to a unity game server.

Game is FortressCraft Evolved. I see that some work was started on it but hasn't been touched in a long time. (still points to old folders and things that don't exist in the game anymore)

Plenty of documentation on making plugins but nothing on actually getting oxide injected into the server application.

Maybe I am missing something?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are many examples of games with support for Oxide in our GitHub repo. You'd need to be familiar with decompiling games, IL patching, and be good at tinkering to get things to work properly. That's pretty much all you need to know. I'd recommend being familiar with C#/.NET as well.

If you have a request for a specific game though, feel free to request it and I can add basic support for it if possible. Hooks will come over time as requested or contributed using our patcher.

3. I do have experience in those fields (we have had some talks before on steam) the issue is, the work flow order.

I have already started gathering hooks I would need.
    Messed with the patcher a bit as well but same issue, lack of information forces me to dig through the code, just to figure out what it's doing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  4. I have to agree with Broly here. I have plenty of experience coding but don't think I need to decompile a game or poke around in source files just to understand the basics of how to get Oxide up and running. I'm also trying to do it for my own game and can't find any references to getting started with a blank project.