1. I would like a Discord bot working the same way as discord messages but with some features

Features
    - Spam Filter
    - Discord to Game Console for sending Kick Player, Ban Player, Server Message
    - Live Player List That Updates the List on Player Connect or Disconnect with 64Bit ID and purge last List

2. if this is not a private plugin let me know as im interested in this.

3. This is not possible as a plugin.

4. this will of course become private its paid otherwise share me the cost and i share u the copy haha

5. yeah no worries let me see it in action first.Send me Pm when u have it setup

6. hm, you are wrong, almost done
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515614588][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yep, this is private

7. I'm already using some functionality for discord for players getting raid noticies

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Discord notices have already been possible, see one of the Discord plugins and/or the Discord extension. Discord | Oxide

You can also send to the server via the Discord extension, so you'd be able to create administration from Discord via the extension.

9. None of these plugins could do what needed ) my can
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515619167][/DOUBLEPOST]but never thought about extension

10. How am I wrong? "Discord to Game Console for sending Kick Player, Ban Player, Server Message." There's API methods to get messages, but you will have to constantly send get requests. The exception to this would be the Discord extension, since that uses a web socket client.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
  11. yep, with web sockets it's more proper

12. big discussion about the plugin haha anyway People who want a copy should pay for it as wel and if not then it stays private under Akeno Himejima

13. Out of curiosity then, are you just constantly checking the channel? I know with Slack a web server can be setup, but I don't believe it works the same way with Discord.

14. using timers

15. node js, no thanks )

16. Don't be scared of Node

17. hah, js with changing frameworks every half a year is bullshit, prototyping is too, variable scopes - too, i can continue )
    and when you have scam packages in the repository for months - thats too about node and js, so, no thanks )

18. You mean Javascript engine? You realise that doesn't change the base functionality - only implements new and improved functionality (Just like every other language - C#, C++, F#, Python, etc)

Don't blame NodeJS for packages third party developers make. You can get the exact same scam packages using any sort of package manager (Nuget, APT, etc)... As I said, don't be afraid of it :D

Oh, and don't confuse JS scripting in browser to JS development through the likes of Node. The GoogleV8 engine is doing an outstanding job of fixing all your listed preliminary issues.