1. Hello,

Im looking for a plugin that disables all Gathering resources and tools (example: wood, stone, cloth, rock etc.)

I have tried the following plugins listed down here!
    Gathering Blocking
    Gathermanager
    ToolsGatherManager

Gathermanager can set the wood, stone to zero only not all the gathering resources like cloth,

(if you have some time and you know what plugins are needed and you know how to setup the JSON file feel free to do so it will really help me out)

Thx!

2. Cant you edit gathermanager to set cloth to 0?

Code:
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {
          "Animal Fat": 0.0,
          "Bear Meat": 0.0,
          "Bone Fragments": 0.0,
          "Cloth": 0.0,
    Etc? Have you tried that

3. yes, I have set cloth to 0.0 but did seem not te effect the cloth and still gives me the default amount!

also stetting wood, stone, to 0.0 gives you still 1 stone, so if there is a plugin that disable all gathering please let me know!

4. use gather manager and do the below in console. I used to run a server with 0.25 gather rate so I know this works
    gather.rate dispenser * 0
    gather.rate pickup * 0
    gather.rate quarry * 0
    gather.rate survey * 0

5. Thx! for your reply i have set the commands you advise me to use there is a small problem but something that i can over see
    see screenshot: Screenshot |

6. No problem, Note that using that should disable pumpkins and corn as well! it may give 1 of the item but if I remember right it was unusable as it was only a fraction of an item