1. MainButtons.jpg

I was working on some custom Buttons.

Main buttons are activated by typing /buttons or pressing F1 then buttons. Which you can also bind a key.

Button 1 - pressing this closes the main button bar and brings up 6 more buttons, that one is set for animal spawn buttons.
    Button 2 - set to send the noclip command to client
    Button 3 - set to kill player
    Button 4 - set to drop everything on player to ground
    Button 5 - Info, Info button send the /info command for the ServerInfo plugin. opens the Info GUI.
    Button 6 - pressing this closes main buttons bar and brings up 6 more buttons, mine are set for Warp to points.

the rest do what they say. what you guys think? of course these are designed for my server. but could be used by others. Most just run a command or something. Could be made customizable for sure.

I might clean them up and release if anyone is interested.

Attached Files:

2. Not going to spoil it but I've seen some private versions, however, I do like yours, assuming they could be customizable... Maybe an administrator panel, that would be helpful, including reloading plugins easily ingame.

3. True Kappa, making it easy is the key.

I simplified my version some for now. 6 buttons.
    Each buttons Label text , Icon/picture url and chat command can be configured via config file. and then plugin reloaded to make changes.

Plugin itself doesn't have any button commands (other than to hide/unhide the buttons), they are all other chat commands set in config. so its very customizable.
    Also each button can be bound to a key for easier use. Making the buttons chat command available for hot keying.

options to allow admin the ability to change commands, label or icon via ingame chat command in the works too.
    still working on it. its coming along pretty good.

4. Uh this looks good. need! :D
    But I think it would be nice if the buttons would be there from entering the server until you type /buttons do disable them

5. If you're okay with it, PM me and I will play around with it on my test server :)

6. Untitled - 1.png

Some custom button skins.. Easy to swap out via config file. just enter URL of image you need. poof.

Yes, I will let you test it out in the next day or so. I just need to add a few extra tweaks. :)

7. Ok thanks, I have an interesting idea I will PM you about.

8. Still in progress. going to move buttons around some, the upcoming XP system currently uses the bottom left corner of screen. I need to test new locations for the buttons. :)

9. NewButtons.png

Here is a idea, top left corner. 4 push buttons. I will add two "toggle" looking buttons just under that one.

Looks more rust - ish I thought :)

Pressing button "can" change color of button. taking a lot of tweaking on that one though. lol.

10. That's pretty interesting, Looks very nice. I'd move it somewhere else though, a lot of servers have LustyMap and don't want to mess with positions.

11. Yeah looks very very nice :) good work there! Just as @Kappa 3 mentioned, would be nice to have in config option to set different position, cause the lustymap minimap :)

BTW - those numbers up there, any chance to add working timer that would like count time from some point? You know, so its more awesome ;) Could maybe start counting each time when plugin is loaded, lets say I have autorestarts everyday in the morning, and from there i wouldd like to have a counting up timer :) I kno I can get how long is server up in console or through server managing, but lets just think how awesome would it look if it would just work :D

12. Or a kill counter :D
    But yes, another Position would be nice... maybe above the quick slots?

13. 20160630224640_1.jpg

First Draft with Lusty MiniMap skin :) Just testing how it looks in general.
    Good thing Lusty MiniMap has a nice feature to offset map pretty easily via config.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016
  14. Pretty good.

15. You going to release them? I saw them on Bob the Builder.

16. Yes, I am migrating the my new buttons over later tonight on my server after we wipe, and test them more. then I can finish polishing them up for release :)

17. This is really cool. Could be a great tool for admins.

18. How wonderfull it would be if it would be combined with the AdminMenu plugin, @FlamingMojo maybe new suggestion and if you will coop with @Colon Blow I am for sure it will become the top 5 plugin ;)

19. I'm all up for collaboration, but I am a lowly newcomer to the world of Oxide plugins, trying to cope with the limited abilities of the python extension for Oxide :p I do know c# however, but I just prefer to use python. I guess I could lend a hand here or there but I really don't know. I like the looks of the buttons though, it's a really cool idea!

20. 20160710235020_1.jpg

ok, going slowly. but almost there. Here is a updated visuals.
    Added secondary "red" buttons 5 and 6. With separate permissions to see them when toggling main panel with /buttons
    Main thing now, is the option to set images for buttons via config file, instead of plain text. Or both. And console /chat commands to change each buttons assigned command, and save it to config as well.

Lusty Map GPS skin is removed for now. got to work on the graphics part. lol