1. If you have, can find or write (make) proper good anticheat like other server because i saw some with "- Custom anticheat" in their description, please reply or PM me. Interesting if works (show me) and we cat talk.

because other sevrers have some kind of anticheats looks like its possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2018
  2. Although there are servers with "Custom anti cheats" most of them just say that but it's fake. It's not really needed and Rust uses EAC. I haven't seen 1 cheat that bypasses EAC. Theya ll get banned within 1 day. I would say that this isn't really needed as a custom anti cheat is more likely to also give false bans. I remember in legacy that custom anti cheats would ban 60% of the players due to false detections.

3. OK thanks i just asked this because normally its Ok until someone is suspected in hacking (aimbot, esp, freecamera) just stuff that admin can detect properly and i have to wait for facepunch until they ban the player if he is hacking, but thanks for reply.

4. You can always check his violation level. If its really higher than the other players I would say its your choice to ban him or not

5. violation level? How he can get the violation level? I cna check this level via status command ingame but before on my test server from my machine got kicked because used noclip and something glitched then i was boostjumped in sky. Aftr relog i got 1 in the column of violation levels. After this time never seen on my dedicated sevrer someone with violations. Can you send me link with where i ca nread about violation levels. Also rust admin ban system syncs? if foe example someone is banned form rustopia via rustadmin, will ban him form my server if enabled? and i have option to kick players who kill at invalid range acording to gun they are using but its gray and cant be enabled, also same for kick players without steam ID. Link with info accepted.