Solved Cupboard radius

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by cTrL, Mar 8, 2015.

1. I was looking for a way to make it slightly easier for players to access bases built on rocks. I could only come up with 3 solutions and the easiest of them was to make the radius of the tool cupboard smaller. After searching through ItemConfig plugin I couldn't find a parameter for Tool Cupboard radius. Was wondering if its even possible to alter?

The other potential fixes I could think of would be: A) Disable the ability to /sethome on a foundation placed on a rock. (no idea how) Or B) Go through the pains of removing building permissions with the Zones Manager plugin on every rock in the map. :eek:

Any suggestions on ways to make it fair to get to rock bases would be appreciated. :)

2. Funny, was also trying to thinking of something similar, but not for the reason stated above.

Was looking for something that increased the Y axis claim area of a tool cupboard to help make Raiding Towers obsolete (often requested on my server).

3. Hello :),

is there any way to change the range from the ToolCupBoard (decrease)
    i think the range standard is 50m (?)

Ill hope there is a chance to change it to lower

4. Yes, anyone find anything? would love to change radius of Tool Cupboard as well.

5. Really nice idea :eek: hope somebody can help

6. I'm trying to see how possible it is, but having trouble finding the code for Tool Cupboard radius in the rust DLL's. Will keep looking, if someone else knows, feel free to share. :)

7. thank you AnExiledGod, this plugin would be very useful.

8. its 60
    that might help
    const float cupboardDistance = 60f;

9. Couldn't find the code either. Description says 50 not 60 though... It could be wrong of course.

10. I searched in Twigs Remover.. which check for blocks outside of the cupboardDistance

11. nothing yet anyone? me either :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. As the title suggests. Tool cupboard radius increase only.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Thanks! Should have tried before asking ;p

16. Whats wrong with me? I could not se anything at the link Wulf? I search around for this Plugin but nothing.
    Can anyone help with this resource? CupboardRadius wherea are you?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't maintained anymore by the original author. CupboardRadius [Unmaintained] | Page 6 | Oxide

18. Are there no other plugins that do this? Kinda gettin tired of the vanilla cupboard system. I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find one.