1. The file named "Oxide For Reign Of Kings" doesn't containts old files like CSharp Compiler. I need those files to update my server with new plugins. Can you please fix it?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The CSharpCompiler has been downloaded when the server starts for the past year, this has not changed recently.

3. but I need to know where should I paste the plugins?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide/plugins directory.

5. I dont have it either. All i get is the folder ROK_DATA and i dont have CSharpCompiler.exe anywhere

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't bundled, it's downloaded on server start to where your ROK.exe is.

7. Thanks for the quick reply. I have started the server several times now. Even been ingame but i cant seem to get oxide working. I don't have the compiler in my servers root either.

This is my folder

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest checking your logs then, as it would say if there was an issue downloading.

9. Where do i find the logs?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide/logs

11. I dont have that folders

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I would suggest suggesting under saves as well for an oxide folder, otherwise you do not have Oxide installed then or haven't started the server once with Oxide installed.

13. Im confused because i downloaded and installed this: Oxide for Reign of Kings

After that i did run the server and i even went ingame to try out the commands of a plugin but that did not work.
    Thanks for the fast help.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, but if you do not see an oxide folder, then Oxide was either never installed fully or was uninstalled by running SteamCMD.

15. I have no idea whats wrong then. I have tried it again. Exxtracted it. Started server but nothing happened.

edit: it works now after a reinstall.