1. Hey,

I was trying to set a server in Google Cloud Debian, Ubuntu or Centos. I had same error everytime. Whenever I use the default IP of vps's internal ip as server.ip (without changing ip 0.0.0.0) I am able to connect the server with its direct IP but the server is not listed in server list. I am guessing it is because something wrong with internal ip configration. If I change the ip with servers external adress ip 35.xxx.xx.xx.xx ip fails to start server with error ""Couldn't create server on port 28015 (Startup Error)"

I need your ideas.

2. Is that server actually on that external server IP? I recall those cloud servers having an internal IP and the external being routed with a configurable firewall or routing scheme in the dashboards.
    Check if the server locally has that IP address configured. If not, use the internal IP and use the Google cloud to route the external IP to that local IP/port.

Also, using cloud servers for Rust is not very good practice, but it should be OK for testing purposes or having a couple of people online

3. Riddle,

Thank you for your answer and attention. Unfortunately I am not that much into the linux. But you are right. The problem should be with internal extarnal IP stuff. If you know can you tell me how to do the routing thing on ifconfig ( i guess).

Thanks again!