1. I have tried everything today to make a server with some oxide plugins to play with my friends but everything i do doesn't seem to work for one reason or another. Every guide i look at is either incomplete or outdated. Does anyone know of a guide from downloading steamcmd to installing plugins and configuring them in the server on the newest rust server? One of the biggest problems is the batch file to run the rust server. Everyone seems to use different commands. Can someone just supply a batch file to load rust and oxide with the ports and IP so i can host it online as well as every parameter it needs to launch perfectly every time. If someone knows what they are doing setting up these servers please help the rest of us with a full guide not bits and pieces scattered about.

2. I've read through this post multiple times but it stops once the server is running on your end. How am i supposed to allow others to join? I have already port forwarded and even disabled my firewall completely. I have seen else where that you have to put your Ipv6 in the batch launch file is that true?

EDIT: A few more questions, when I launch the server it gets hung up after the world generation for a good 10+ minutes, I don't know why this is but I have seen some people run their batch files with a loop and they say that it help if the batch file gets hung up, will that fix this issue? Also is there a way to allocate more RAMM to the rust server or does it just use as much as it needs with no limits?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015