1. When ch47 spawn and roaming in the map for drops you can see what's happen with the screen.

It is a plugins or just oxide bugs ?

Please need help and sorry for english i am bad ;(

Thanks for reading and have a nice day btw.

Attached Files:

2. I had this issue as well

in your rcon type "del assets/prefabs/deployable/chinooklockedcrate/codelockedhackablecrate.prefab"

It removed all the crates for me and never happened again

3. Hi Stefler

Thanks for the awnser i will try this have a nice day.

4. for some reason the crates keep coming back. ran the Del Assets command , they went away. restarted server, made sure my helicontrol had the CH47 not flying (disable default spawns - true) No visible CH47 , then the server lags hard again and the crates are back.

Perhaps server.writecfg after running the del Assets command ? Shooting in the dark here...

5. I got rid of a few plugins after I did this I cannot remember which ones. What plugins are you running?

6. Imgur

^See Above

I have seen the disable command for rcon but I dont want to disable it. I want to have the event. I have updated HeliControl. How do I begin debugging this issue to find a fix?

7. I don't seem to be having this on all our servers. Are you all running the latest versions ?

8. So I re installed lootgconfig and its def the problem! However it might be interacting weird with helicontrol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2018