1. How to catch hackers (ESP and Aimbot) in my sevrer as admin. I can only spectate in vanilla and check is someone fly or speedhack only. Today got another report and its impossible to check the player. Allowed admin tools under vanilla, but i will move to modded, just please tell me proper plugins and stuff, tricks and etc. Its out of control. Can`t ban players without evidence, but with stupid rust tools, evidence is shit.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518985677][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything is out f control now. I have report about aim esp hacks free camere too. I will ban the hacker but if he is not hacking, complains and shit and bad reputation. Ideas about something, i have one video but cant find proper evidence :(
    If i can i will share it soon but until facepunch fix their dumb game nothing will change in future.

2. have u seen some of the cheats script kiddies have.They have better tools than an admin :)
    I do agree though - something does need to be done.Script kiddies are still about.

3. Now looking throught forums liek crazy about something that can prevent hackers, because everythime its close to chat explosion in my server but this itme everything is ok. I report to facepunch, because cant find evidence with 3rd person camera. They told me that someone used wallhack or kind of freecamera to check where is the loot and blow the walls, but i cant chekc their pc`s and see what they see in rust :(

4. I don't think there is any plugin (that is free or even exists) to prevent that.
    Facepunch do read and check player reports, get players to use that. As an admin I've banned and reported plenty of hackers (Facepunch have banned accounts I've reported, not immediately but they do need to check these reports) , yes its not easy to catch them, majority toggle off when they can see an active admin (wouldn't surprise me if they have admin detection). Also when you post on older threads make sure you read them before posting, most of your questions are answered on said thread.

5. Ok thanks for reply :)

6. use Stash Traps plugin. And to keep your server in the community tab just go to the oxide.config and set the modded option to false. Surely Facepunch wouldn't blacklist a server for using StashTraps

7. I have stashtraps and admin radar tried and fake sleepers (panthon players for admin use only) and installed raid tracker in community. I can`t catch hackers more with this but raid tracked helped a lot. Also how esp stash can help me? If i place near players that might hack, its not 100% chance that they will find stash, also they asked one time what`s this stash that came form nowhere (before month), because i found this stashtraps long time ago and use it but looks like i can place random stash without plugin and looks same.

Thanks for help anyways :)

8. Basically StashTraps (as stated in overview) The admin places invisible stashes around the map and if a player loots it then it's stored in a data file with their info