1. Hi, after updating new oxide few minutes ago, I cannot reload guns on my server. In Rusty Rcon it says StringPool.GetString - no string for ID3302290555. Any idea, where the problem might be? Thanks

2. can't reload guns on my server too .... any help ? :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481232820][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf can you help us ? can't reload any guns on my server!

3. On my server too its like the overall building block bug self-kill fix it F1 and kill

4. Anyone found a solution? console F1 kill does not work for me

5. This is a game-breaking issue and players are not staying on the server because of it! @Wulf please help us. Seems to have started when we updated to the new oxide release!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This error has nothing to do with Oxide.

7. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Please don't tell me a wipe is the fix-all like for the day cycle bug :(

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most likely something trying to use something that doesn't exist anymore.

9. Tri

Tri

1.Install server update from steam
    2.Install latest oxide
    3.Done

10. some solution ?
    on other servers it goes.
    on others not
    it can make some plugins?

11. Having the same issue... Updated both server and oxide again, didn't help.
    People can't reload their weapons

Bunch of error messages in console:

[SD] Syres[451223/xx] sent invalid reload: Request skipped
    StringPool.GetString - no string for ID3302290555
    StringPool.GetString - no string for ID740622307

12. Seem i still have this issue has anyone worked out what is causing it and more so how to fix it?

13. Same problem here :/

14. Same problem here can't use bow and arrow, can't load an arrow, haven't tried guns. has oxide loaded but no plugins in use on this particular world, was fine until latest rust update, updated rust dedicated server and oxide mod files.

15. Same problem here

16. So I just reinstalled my rust server, put back my map etc and it seems to be working fine now.

17. Yes use Steam cmd to reinstall / verify your server then put Oxide back on and it should fix it.
    • Back you server instance up just in case first though
    • Murkys Rupdater did not fix it for me as i had already tried it, so use SteamCMD!

18. Yes I am sorry I never replied or updated my post we had to reinstall our server to fix the issue.
    It seems we got the short end of the stick with this update as only a handful of servers were affected by this bug

19. Yeah I waited a day or two and re downloaded rust dedicated server and oxide and moved my world across and that resolved my issues also.

20. how do i reinstall my server, my guns arr not reloading, but my moderators are able to.. weird