1. When i do cliant.connect localhost: whater the defult port is i connect to a random server..EACH TIME when i restart the game

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"connect localhost:28015" would only connect your local server, not a random server. You're likely seeing the default server info when when you disconnect, which is normal with Rust as you didn't connect via the actual server list.

If you can't actually connect to your local server, then there's something wrong with your server setup, likely it not actually being fully started.

3. Well the one time i connected there was 255 people in the server....my sever is set to 15 MAX
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535038700][/DOUBLEPOST]It was also not my servers name eather

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You were not looking at your server info, that info is not your server info as you directly connected.

5. How do i fix that so my server info shows up i was in on the map an hit esc to check it an it was not my server or my name? When i get home from work you want me to post my .bat

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You’d have to connect from the server list, not F1.

7. Well how can i know that its my server an how do i know its porting
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535057478][/DOUBLEPOST]Pl
    please i need help

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Someone outside of your local network would need to look for the server in the list or try directly connecting.