Build Controller

Discussion in 'Plugin Support' started by SPooCK, Dec 25, 2014.

1. SPooCK submitted a new resource:

Build Controller - Control the buildings placement in your server.

Read more about this resource...

2. Tried it but everywhere that you try to build that is blocked it says "Building UNDERGROUND is forbidden on this server", whether it's underground or not.

3. Can't agree with you! In this very moment im running the server and testing the Underground build and is working perfectly where it have to be. There might be other issues with you. Be shure you have the latest Rust Server + latest Oxide. Mughisi tested it and he is my witness that it is working perfect.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
  4. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Updating a Rock Fix

5. You obviously don't understand what I'm trying to tell you, and yes I have the latest everything. I used your plugin and it blocks just like it's supposed to but I try to put a foundation on a ROCK and it tells me I can't build UNDERGROUND. On a ROCK is not UNDERGROUND. Now do you comprehend what I'm trying to tell you?

6. Must say that in your initial post it didn't sound like this is what you meant so I understand SPooCK's reply, you might want to have a look if it still does this in the latest update of his plugin where he fixed a few of the problems of the messages that were appearing.

7. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Rock + Underground fixes

[DOUBLEPOST=1419540037][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Chill out and dont shout at me. Look at your comment how you expressed yourself in such difficult for understanding english that probably most of us would understand it wrong. So before shouting think and check the last update :)

8. I wasn't shouting lol, just trying to highlight the words that were mixed up. Didn't know you didn't speak english well, sorry.

9. nice plugin spook ^^ lots of people wanted a build limiter, couldn't find a good way to make one, but i guess height is a good start :)

10. Yeah took me some time to Ray all the correct heights but it worked out well :)

11. yes i love it :)
    "simple" what i mean by that it that it uses nearly no resource and is very effective :)

12. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Added Cupboards ground restriction

13. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Some False message fixing

14. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? null

15. [Oxide] 11:11 PM [Error] BuildControl: [string "BuildControl.lua"]:26: attempt to call method 'GetEnumerator' (a string value)
    :p

16. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Added Water Depth controll.

17. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Caves issue

18. SPooCK updated Build Controller with a new update entry:

Foundation Stack + Cave fixes