Barren Divesite

Adding divesites and junkpiles on barren map

Total Downloads: 521 - First Release: Jul 23, 2018 - Last Update: Jul 23, 2018

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Rusty Vault Boy submitted a new resource:

Barren Divesite - Adding divesites and junkpiles on barren map

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello, i have this error - Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?

3. Ok so, I had server with a barren map.............i loaded this plugin and it did not spawn any divesites or any junkpiles, all it does is give me the error above.

4. This has multiple issue's, one is responsive for the warning spam.

1) The plugin uses prefabs which are commonly used by the spawnhandler. These prefabs do include also the Spawnable class, which produces that warning at spawn outside of the spawnhandler. This issue was also already solved a while ago in this plugin >> CustomResourceSpawns

2) the plugin spawns everything by a wrong randomizer function, which places all it's stuff centered around x & y of the half maps size (+/- 50), and thier negatives also
    149235b05ced5ef14b99e09346369a74.png

3) the plugin does spawn again and again ,not matter how much was already placed...This way it fills the map constantly without any limits.

5. I'm not getting any spawns since the update. Does this need an update?

6. in the plugin there are no restrictions that it would not spoil each other on everything else, you need to create an object check if nearby?
    and still it would not be bad to do so:
    Code:
    {
    "Allow spawn of ships": true,
    "Distance from each other": 10 meters,
    "Allow the spawn of garbage piles on the water": true,
    "Distance from each other": 15 meters,
    "Distribution of garbage heaps and ships by biome (0-100%)": {
    "Arctic": 0,
    Arid: 48,
    «Moderate»: 48,
    Tundra: 4
    },
    "Reach spawn of garbage piles and ships": 1.0
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2018
  7. Dear developer, how can I put this? Endless spam barrels, no control. The points of creation are always the same, there are no logos in the plugin, I ask you to finish it