1. I need rust legacy oxide 2.0 report plugin.
    I want If 3 people complain if the player you're automatically tested.
    Is there such a plugin ?

2. Not public.. This is a private plugin.

3. What kind of auto test it does, maybe i can try to make public plugin or private :D

4. Shhh prefix

5. But I'm quite intrested in that plugin too :D Less work for server moderators, less stress on my head.

6. Prefix just curious I see you on here alot but have never heard of your server.. You doing cracked?

7. I don't have any server at the moment. But I would love to be recruited. (I even have .net domain for good legacy server :D and can develop web plugins, CS:GO plugins, ofc not to mention oxide etc.) Once I was co-owner of server who was only for my country and had 50-60 online.

8. Well you can talk with me about it on steam Steam Community :: Prefix or private message on Oxide. Lets not junk this thread anymore :D

9. Pref, u find a friends finally :D.

10. Sssh. Don't let me feel like a NEET :D

11. How can I buy the plugin?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So all you want is a plugin that asks the user to send something to admin? Or you want something that automatically runs some sort of tests on a player?

13. @Wulf The plugin will auto test a player by testing them after an x amount of reports. It will check fall damage, recoil, jump check, all hotkeys that are in the config of the plugin. It works well but gets in the way with gameplay plus is abused a lot. That's why my server moved to a client anticheat :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484670898][/DOUBLEPOST]@Crepy ask @copper for the details

14. Hello I have already made a system of this but I did not do the lang I will be riding the lag w releasing

15. Does a finish send a plugin of this type?

16. I need this plugin. If you have this plugin contact me plz?

17. Call me private please

18. i need this plugin to :)