1. So Alpha 15 is here :) Hopefully now the character reset bugs we all fear can now be put behind us. I Salute all admins who had to deal with that bull day in an day out.

2. Can't wait. I hope oxide gets updated soon so I can see if my plugins still work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434248705][/DOUBLEPOST]Code hatch added its own Server.exe! and it has a console!

3. Guys, i really need your help. How can i fix it? (trying to launch Server.exe 2th time)
    [​IMG]

4. 2nd time*

and yea i had the same issue.
    working on it now I will post a fix if i find one

5. can't update either nightmare especially when you have players nagging cause they want to see the new map

6. I had to go into the new Console config file and change the Path to just ROK.exe instead of the full path from C:\

Maybe that will fix it for you?

7. C:\rok_WORK\ROK.exe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And still this problem:
    [​IMG]

Please help me, guys.

UPD: Just set ROK.exe, not the full way.

8. WTB Oxide update so I can finally go to sleep.

9. The oxide update most likely will not happen for a few hours. I don't have the game so I can't download the files to do the update. Wulf and Mughisi are both away and won't be back for awhile.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll update as soon as I get home. If someone else wakes up, I'm sure they'll get to it as well. I apologize for the delay, the update was just bad timing.

11. Yeah would not recommend using the current version it will just crash the server form even loading. I believe they adjusted something do with mod files because it was not being used. Anyway no worries the update was terrible timing like 3 am where I live and after 2 complete fresh wipes and 3 server update attempts and many world slot renewals I finally got the new map working :)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, don't use the old Oxide build, it includes the old DLL. ;)

13. Is there even a rough ETA on when it will be updated?

14. yeah would be nice to know :)

15. A lot of things have changed and can't currently give an ETA, but we are working on it.

16. Still waiting on Oxide.. :-(

17. Gonna be a while a lot of changes server wise were made. there is a console now that appears to be broken. I hope the oxide console will still be a thing

Unrelated note: oooo i got my developer tag :D

18. Still trying to get it to work... :-(

19. Really appreciate the hard work you guys are doing to ut A15 Oxide up and running again!
    We can be patient while you get it all sorted out! :-D

20. I have 8 copies of the game.
    As I give the games away on my site xD
    I'll send you a copy if need be!