1. Hello, i have an GameServer rust server and i recently set ai.move on true and think on true but they dont move. I tried to do server.writecfg and globale.restart but is do the same think. Please help me no one command for edit my server work ;(

Attached Files:

2. The last line in your config should be like this. +nav_disable false -nologs -load

3. I cant open files with my FTP i just can put files
    And where is the config files?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  4. When you open the Gameservers console there are 4 buttons on the right side of the screen. The second one one is the config. Click on that, change the last line to +nav_disable false -nologs -load . Click submit. Your server will do a restart and the animals should be moving.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520714869][/DOUBLEPOST]To open the FTP files you have to down load Waterfox browser and install FireFTP with it. Open the console, click on Info, then click the line next to FTP URL: , that opens the Mods menu. You'll need your server password to access the FTP files.

5. Cool thanks

6. Do this ccnfig is ok? -batchmode +server.ip 108.61.118.164 +server.port 28016 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 2277988 +server.worldsize 3000 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "RustyTreePvP" +server.identity "????" +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.port 28018 +rcon.password ???? +query_port 28017 +nav_disable true -logfile RustDedicated_Dataoutput.log -nologs -load +nav_disable false -nologs -load

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  7. I hope that isn't your real Rcon password.
    If so, you might want to change it. ;)

8. no is not
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520718914][/DOUBLEPOST]so is ok?

9. The first nav_disable true is probably why your AI didn't move.
    I'm pretty sure the default is false, so just remove both of the instances in bold above.

10. but how do i use FireFTP?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520720228][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I find it