1. Is there a way to have a Second Plugin folder ? i have been talking with my Partner Fragnet and they do tell me they can hide certain folders from FTP Acces so i was wondering if there is a way to let oxide check 2 folders for plugins like a oxide 1 and a oxide 2 basicly im asking this because i wanna give my staff a bit more power for if i go holidays but i just dont want them to get acces to the Paid Private Plugins cuz my staff basicly co host. some servers as wel

2. Oxide has no sub-folder support. The only working way woud be for sure changing direct file permissions by chmod on these files where you dont wanna give them access too.
    The limitation on that is caused by the FS Filewatcher component, which might be not able to check also sub-folders.

3. If you have a dedicated server you can install Filezilla Server and setup permissions.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can easily add support for loading plugins in subdirectories, but that will also cause issues for server owners who use various folders to disable/prevent plugins from being loaded.

5. Or perhaps wulf add support for a s3cond folder more not like plugins main plugins side and then example main folder i can hide and side can be visable or something i dunno wbat options you have

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We aren't going to hard-code a folder. You can either set permissions on files, or we can check ALL folders found under the plugins directory.

7. Okay haha thag would be great if thats possible wulf but its up to u what u want its more a idea after all

8. @Wulf could you add the ability to specify an additional directory for plugins? That there remains a directory of oxide/plugins and also an additional directory outside the oxide directory? This makes sense for hosting, a folder accessible to the user and a folder where hoster can add own plugins not available to the user.

In the case of duplicate plugin names, none of the plugins should work and when trying to restart the plug-in, user would receive a message in console that the hoster itself can specify.
    Or maybe append namespace to allow use plugins with duplicate names.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  9. any status on this wulf?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ran into some issues with it, so not currently.