Solved Adding rain?

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by goldie, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Is there a mod that actually adds rain? I saw weathercontroller but it doesnt seem to be doing anything

2. Plugins can't add game assets.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust has rain built into the game, the Weather Controller plugin just controls that via commands.

4. Rust has rain? I've never seen it before :p Gonna go check it now.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unless they removed it, I thought there was. Could be mistaken. Been awhile since I've done anything with the weather in the game though as I always keep it sunny when testing.

6. I think they removed it. Not sure tho. I haven't seen rain in a long time. To my knowledge they removed it because it was going though buildings and basically just killed you.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably so then.

8. Do you still think it is in the game or there is a way to enable it somehow?

Also i got your message, I thought "Rain?" was pretty clear but adding rain or enabling rain would do the trick too I guess :D

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Single word titles are not descriptive.

According to Rust's source, the weather.rain command is still there and accepts 1 to enable and -1 to disable.

10. Rust still has rain.
    There's a plugin I use that allows players to control their own weather, and rain effects are still there. Quite enjoyable, and the sounds are there as well.

11. which plugin

12. Myweather I believe it was called.
    It’s not on Oxide.

13. Or You can use timedrepeat And something, don’t remember name And You can put there Every 30min weather.rain 0.5 / 0.8 where 0.5 = 50%