AbsolutMarket

Global Trade Menu. Any player can buy and sell items. Simply list it!

Total Downloads: 2,670 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 16, 2018

5/5, 15 likes
  1. I wish I could tell more, as I just saw it in my console, all I can say is that I wasn't using or running any function in it, nor any user did as I haven't given them anything to execute other than opening the plugin.... I can try do a little more search for reasons into the error

2. @Absolut

Code:
    [03/01/2017 06:00:26] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.8.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    This happens when the server reboots. I really haven't done any changes, but attached it the Config and Data file

Attached Files:

3. When i open up the menu it says on the menu "No image found" how to fix?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2017
  4. Reload AbsolutMarket.. if that doesnt work.. type RefreshAllImages in console.. then wait 1 minute and reload AbsolutMarket

5. Still doesn't work i get this error in my console: Error Basolutmarket.png

6. If i try "List Item?"
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.8.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    This error i get only if Economics is Set to True

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017
  7. Ya, I know a fix. Ill get an update pushed.

8. Thanks, I'll try this tonight.
    But I would still have an improvement suggestion. Would it be possible to optically separate the TradeBox from the other boxes? Be it by a fixed skin in the Config or by for example a Pookie sits on the box?

9. Code:
    Calling hook OnServerCommand resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: RustCore - True (Boolean), AbsolutMarket (False (Boolean))

10. Seeing as you place the box, then set it; you will just need to give your players a skinned box.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489281350][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, these things happen.. sadly. To many things using the same hooks.

11. Hey, I have your plugin installed on my server, and when I try to buy something from someone on the market, it keeps telling me in console "Seller doesn't have a trade box". That doesn't make sense, as you NEED one to put something on the market...

12. maybe you use remover tool and someone removed the box with items in it and the timer to check for that has not run yet? Reload plugin, I'm guessing listing will disappear as they are no longer valid?

13. Had this problem but typed refreshallimages & reloaded AbsolutMarket but I click on set trade box and nothing happens. Help!

14. Did that, still not working.

15. Still can't get trade box to apear but on opening rust the following prints out:

The file 'archive:/CAB-e2446ae3835fd7310524e3e713bd9b72/CAB-e2446ae3835fd7310524e3e713bd9b72' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!]
    A script behaviour (probably UnityEngine.GUISkin?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read -140920920 bytes but expected 7416 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

Not sure why.

Update, the above now only appears when opening absolutemarket and reappears on trying to open a box.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  16. Hello there, nice plugin tho a small thing.
    Would it be possible to stop the mouse pointer going to the center of the screen on every click you make ?
    Is there also a way to disable the custom message as I'm using broadcast?
    would it be as simple as setting this to 0 ?

17. Set it to zero and yes I know how to fix mouse. I'll get it released :)

18. Could you make it compatible with blueprints? Because my server likes to use blueprints as currency.

19. for some reason the "B" key isn't working