RSM allows you to create and manage your server(s) with ease. Everything can be done within RSM from installing the server to configuring it. RSM also has full multi server support and oxidemod support.
ALT DOWNLOAD (v5.6): RSM.zip
- Edit the server config in a nice looking GUI
- Server installer along with oxidemod with a click of a button.
- Start server from the Server Manager.
- Connect to your server from RSM.
- Plugin Manager (Update, Enable/Disable, Install, Edit Config, Delete)
- Plugin Config editor (Syntax Editor)
- Multi Server Support
- Auto Backup
- Built in Logger that uses the webrcon.
- A lot more!
- You have to enable rcon.web 1 to use the logger.
Github: GitHub - AdriaanBoshoff/Rust-Server-Manager: Server Manager for Rust
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
I have used Virtual Machines to test these
- Navigate to the Server Install tab and click "Install SteamCMD"
- After SteamCMD is done installing you can click install server and then choose a branch.
- After the server has finished installing click "Install OxideMod"
- Now you're ready to go and edit the config. Don't forget to click save!
- Start your server and enjoy!
Screenshots are probably out of date!