1. tl;dr I would like to propose a plugin that would create a sort of persistent event consisting of roaming hordes of murderer NPCs (perhaps even the possibility of allowing Murderer or Scientist NPCs after the end of the Halloween event). This could use mechanics already present in the game. Feel free to contact me if interested in this.

Ideally, this plugin would allow server owners to configure the size of hordes, an option to configure the max and min number of zombies per horde, the weapons available to them (melee with perhaps some other believable ranged weapons), when they spawn, where they spawn, and perhaps a few other options.
    Permissions could allow for spawning a horde (with options to change the size, aggro radius, tracking characteristics [track random player vs specific player/monument],

I know that there is a set of plugins that give options for adding hostile NPCs to servers. However, the Murderer NPCs seem to be pretty well programmed (i'm not too experienced in programming, so forgive any misuses of lingo :p) so I thought that they would be great to create a sort of all-in-one plugin around. I noticed that at least as of a few months back, bears would track players (even those miles away) a minute or so after the bear spawns. If Hordes could be given this feature too, that would be great. Additionally, if its possible, could all the zombies in a horde be slaved together, so that they act as a sort of hive mind while also possibly giving an additional trackable entity through Rust:IO (like helis and planes)?

Before I go into further detail, I would like to gauge interest in this idea before going into even further details as I would need input from a plugin dev.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Murderers plugin should already handle most of that I believe.

3. at moment no one knows if the assetts for the murderers will be removed in the next big update.

4. BotSpawn too, but with more options.

Neither offers any control of their position beyond spawn location, as far as I know.

5. Where does it state in the murderers plugin!? I've been reading through it but haven't been able to find anything on it.

6. Hi, I have BotSpawn plugin in my server, but the bots don't move, only attack if you go to them
    How can I fix this problem?
    Thank you

7. Read the Botspawn FAQ.
    It's all there.