1. Sujet name: Xp blocker for some group.

Hello all, I now come across a problem on my server. I use the PvxSelctor plugins and I would like to block xp defines a level following his mod (PvP / PvE), then for its I know I should ask overcharged develloper plugins but meanwhile I would like an answer whether it would be possible to block the xp for example at level 30 only has a group (thus creating a new group identical to the default but that blocks xp)

Thank you for reading this post and I hope to hear from you negative or positive answer ^^

Sincerely Cataclyme and Extazi

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  2. You could maybe try out XP Manager, and set the vip to those groups with no xp, but not sure if it will work cause you need to get on 0.0 :D maybe ask also unde xp manager if @LaserHydra can confirm or maybe even add some special permission to it ;)

3. You can just use a permission multiplier with 0.0

4. I need stop xp at lvl 30 for only 1 group and no stop all xp for all players

5. You can do that with XP Manager if I understood your wish correctly.

6. I have post this on PvxSelector, an idea so i dont know who call and i dont know if is possible only with PvxSelector

7. up ? No rep

8. New subject title if you see more the idea ?

9. I can do that, but I'd check out XPManager first, I don't have much experience with it but I think it can do that.
    If you're trying to just block some items, use Component Blocker by Calytic

10. the problem, i need block only player pve at lvl "30" and not all player :/ i think my idea can work only with PvXselector :/

11. You can do that by using XP Manager Cataclysme. Therefor I added the Permission Level Ranges.

12. But i need block lvl 30 only the player with PVE mod, if he up level 31 or more with the PVP mod i need restore lvl 30 when he switch PVE mod

13. Ask the developer of your PVE Mod if he could grant the player a specific permission when he enters PVE mode. Then you could grant those players the permission for XP Managers level range.

14. Ohh yes great update form your plugins :) but the player PVP is lvl 45 (example) and he switch PVE (he switch group permission too) but he remove on lvl 30 ? or just blocked at curently lvl :/.

15. His level will be updated when he reconnects. Also I will update my plugin to instantly update his level.

16. LaserHydra ? I LOVE U realy, thank you very much !! :D

I have ask Alphawar the creator of PvXSelecto he have told me he work on new version and maybe update for work with level but if you only have to add only groups I think he can do much faster than expected :)

Realy thanks again LaserHydra :)

17. Couldn't a player just switch to PVP to level, then back to PVE

18. It's possible with my PvP PvE mod so he start a ticket an only admin can accept the ticket but its cool if you can restart lvl 30 on this session game (not only retry the conections :/) so if u can't no problem :/

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Being as the XP system is no longer in Rust, I'm marking this as Solved.