1. There is not a proper update to the game. Even when it comes to updating, it only updates some minor problems in the game. It's like you do not miss a thing. The game has a lot of shortcomings. Do these producers sleep?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Hurtworld developers are working on a major update for the game, it just isn't ready for release.

3. The game has been protecting the situation for about 1 year. What kind of update are they working on for 1 year?

4. Maybe if you actually read the dev blogs you'd know

Why are you posting this in an oxide thread though? Oxide and Hurtworld are two totally separate entities, even though there is some coordination with the devs this is not the place.

In regards to it taking a year..... that is a very short amount of time in the world of game development, unless you're looking for buggy ass updates like what some other Survival games release all the time. Maybe a year seems long to a 14 year old but I think expecting a big update from a small dev sub-10 member team within the first year is totally unreasonable.

5. For not knowing another hurtworld forum,
    I may have thought that it would be right to write in a forum where HurtWorld is open
    ;)

6. Their forum is on steam and in reddit.

7. I think I should write it there. They do not want to talk about hurtworld as far as I can tell from the people there. Maybe the rule might be a problem. I do not know. Thanks ;)

8. Nobody wants to see people complain about the game on a forum that is specifically for talking about modding. You're essentially saying "They don't listen to me there, so I'm going to invade this totally unrelated site and bitch there instead"

That's not what this site is for at all.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The developers of the game are on this forum as well, so they do see posts and things we send their way.

10. I just am afraid this could get out of control. I don't want to see these forums become like steam forums, with the same group of 10 trolls spamming with complaints every day. Then again it's not my place to really decide, of course.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, understandable. We'd prefer it to not be a drama dump too. ;)

12. Forums generally open a lot of categories to talk about any kind of problem. I think the reason is that you can attract more people to the forum. "No, you can not talk about these games, just do mods," says the "oxide" forum, which provides support for various games like Hurtworld. If you do, it will prevent you from coming to the forum. And you make a big mistake.

(Sorry if I am mistaken in English, I use Google Translate)